the-knot

ACCOMMODATIONS

 

Stay on-site in one of four charming cottages or one of four quaint duplexes overlooking Lake Alfred. Designed with easy southern elegance in mind, our cottages are equipped with luxury amenities and are perfect for wedding parties, reunions and families in search of a tranquil retreat during vacations, sports tournaments and more.

To hold the cottage, we charge 25% of the total amount as a booking deposit, which is fully refundable up until 90 days before your check-in date. The remaining 75% of your bill will be charged at the 90 day mark and all will be non-refundable at this time. If you need to cancel your reservation at any time, please email lodging@adamsestate.com before this date and you’ll be issued a full refund minus credit card fees.

We’ve recently updated our policy and will no longer be charging a refundable security deposit upon booking your reservation.  If any damage or theft occurs to the property during your stay, beyond the normal “wear and tear”, we reserve the right to charge you for the actual cost for replacement or repair of the damage or stolen item(s).

 

In light of Covid-19, we are taking every precaution to ensure the safety our guests during your trip. All of our properties will be properly cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival, in accordance with the cleaning guidelines set by VRHP/VRMA.

COTTAGES

Majors House #5

1 bedroom, 1.5 baths, up to 4 guests

Kirkland House #11

1 bedroom, 1.5 baths, up to 4 guests, ADA compliant

Walton House #7

2 bedrooms, 2 baths, up to 6 guests

Reynolds House #9

3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, up to 8 guests 

DUPLEX COTTAGES

COMING OCTOBER 2021

Cole Cottage #8A

2 bedrooms, 1 bath, up to 4 guests

Cole Cottage #8B

1 bedroom, 1 bath, up to 4 guests

Matthews Cottage #10A

1 bedroom, 1 bath, up to 4 guests

Matthews Cottage #10B

1 bedroom, 1 bath, up to 4 guests ADA compliant

POOL & CABANA

DETAILS:

  • Swimming pool overlooking Lake Alfred
  • Pool sun shelf on both ends of pool
  • Lounge chairs & umbrellas
  • Open-air cabana
  • Shuffleboard court & game accessories
  • Outdoor shower
  • Viewing terrace with Adirondack chairs
  • Poolside bathrooms
  • Pool towels provided in cottages for guests
  • ADA compliant pool and bathrooms

We are eager to help host your spectacular event at the Adams Estate. To get started, please give us some initial details about your event.