Weddings & Receptions
The doors of the Adams Estate are open for you and your guests to enjoy. Whether you’re looking for the perfect setting for your wedding, reception, or both, the Estate House, Wedding Garden, and the Lakefront Open Air & Covered Terraces, provide a beautiful backdrop for you to make your own special memories. The Adams Estate offers several event packages to suit your style and budget.
Ceremony & Reception
|Monday – Thursday||Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
|January – May||$7,000||$8,750||$9,750||$8,000|
|June – September||$6,000||$7,000||$8,000||$7,000|
|October – December||$7,000||$8,750||$9,750||$8,000|
June – September: Special pricing and packages available for intimate weddings of 50 or less.
All packages are subject to 7% sales tax.
Your Rental Includes...
- Exclusive use of the Estate House, Wedding Garden and the Lakefront Open Air & Covered Terraces from 8 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- A dedicated Adams Estate Event Manager
- Complimentary on-site self-parking for your guests
- White padded garden chairs for your ceremony
- Standard round and rectangular tables and white resin folding chairs for your reception
- Access to our online event planning platform for guest list and seating chart management
- Exclusive two-hour photo session with your photographer prior to your wedding
- Complimentary one-hour ceremony rehearsal
- Private use of our five-room bridal suite and salon prior to your ceremony
- Private use of our Boathouse Loft for the groom and groomsmen prior to your ceremony
Additional Services & Upgrades
- Chiavari chairs & Additional Furnishings
- Wedding Décor
- Tent Draping & Lighting
- Dance Floors
- Day-of Coordination
- Market lighting for the Lakefront Open Air & Covered Terraces
- Wedding arbor rental
- Heater rental
- On-site accommodations for up to 38 at our 8 luxury cottages
Contact us today for booking details and to schedule your tour and experience the natural beauty of the Adams Estate in person.
We are eager to help host your spectacular event at the Adams Estate. To get started, please give us some initial details about your event.